Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Decided to give color a try - LDSMT

Posted: Nov 30th, 2016 - 5:22 pm In Reply to: Best background colors to avoid eye strain - trying to help

After reading this, I realized that the white background is somewhat glaring so I decided to try a colored background in something light but not white. Since light gray doesn't work, I settled on a light orange. That is the only change I made, keeping the headings the same as they were and the text black. I do feel it is easier on the eyes, and having the headings still with the white background makes them stand out and I am finding it easier to manipulate headings as needed while continuing to edit, because they stand out so well this way.

Thanks for posting your helpful hints. Otherwise, I might not have seen that this color changing option might be a good thing after all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)