Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

CRITICAL ERROR - sickened

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2016 - 4:04 pm

Since Nuance took my job from Webmedx where I actually made a living wage, my grocery budget is 27 bucks a week.  This is without me having a CRITICAL ERROR and having my pay slashed 300 bucks for something that doesn't mean jacksh#t in the grand scheme of things. If it wasn't so pathetic, I would laugh.  This one right here is my all time favorite.  Physician dictated an incorrect BMI, I believe it was off by about 2 points.  Let me also add ESL mush motormouth from hell.  Slapped with a critical error because I typed what he said, but FAILED to check my handy dandy little BMI calculator, which I don't have nor would waste time on.  This is a production job, how in God's name do these people expect us to check up, verify every word these doctors say?  Aside from the fact I don't get to eat when that QA score hits my check, the insult to my intelligence is worse, with the claim of patient safety.  Since when did an incorrect BMI endanger someone's life? I did MY job, which is to type what he says, at least way back in the good old days when I started this torture, which I loved at the time, that's what it was. My entire family is friends with a doc, family friend for years.  He was HORRIFIED, disgusted and had the utmost contempt for anybody that would reduce somebody's paycheck for a mistake he made. I feel confident in saying 99.9% of docs would feel the same.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my coworkers.  Let's be thankful before we see what new EXCITING news we'll get right before Christmas.  That's when they ALWAYS lay it on us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)