Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Yes! - Good grief

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2016 - 11:19 pm In Reply to: Also paid downtime for pc issues/replacement. - Gift for MT week, Christmas

Last time they sent a computer I got the modem. Tiny little box, one small modem. I actually looked underneath the packing material to see where the rest of it was. I guess I should be grateful I got the modem, right? The way things are now.

But hard not to remember that just a few years ago they would send a new modem, new monitor, new head set, and complete with an MModal Transcription Guide and one of those plastic short cut cheat things you could affix to your monitor. Awesome! All within a day or so. AND pick up the old computer, and pay me for the down time. So you were left with the feeling that you worked for a generous company that was looking out for you.

Just so sad how things have changed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)