Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I think it is naive to think a newby could have - LDSMT

Posted: Sep 27th, 2016 - 11:34 am In Reply to: Not all the same - Shel

the same experience as someone who has been here for 10 years and worked up the pay scale. I, too, have been lucky to be able to make good money here, have had bonuses and get other perks regularly, gotten raises, and have had decent managers, however, I think the incessant monitoring and many of their other policies are abusive to say the least. I could not in good conscience ever recommend this company to anyone, because there are just too many variables for all the stars to align correctly for a new employee to be successful here. Do you think you could survive on what they pay a new employee? It would take years for someone new to get enough raises to make a decent rate of pay. My recent pay raise was 3%, and even with what I make here already, that is merely $25 more a week before taxes.

I've seen the statistics for my entire team and there are very few MTs that do enough lines a week to make any kind of money at all.

I could never in good conscience recommend this company to anyone.

I would like to hear the experience of employees who have been hired within the last year, and see what a new person has to say about coming on board. I'm sure the turnover rate is higher than it used to be when companies were decent to work for. Back then it was about a 30% retention rate. I'm sure it is less now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)