Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Exactly - Nuance-free

Posted: Sep 14th, 2016 - 11:16 pm In Reply to: No, I appreciate both of you unusuals - just wondering though

Not too long ago I had to do an Enrich course and one of the things it stressed was not pending to QC for things we were too "lazy" to look up ourselves - the wording was "they are not your research assistant." But what about us? We are not the dictator's research assistant either, since we are NOT PAID to be. We are only paid for editing what they say. We are told that checking for medication dosing is up to us to make sure it is right, but many patients have 20-30 medications in their list. Some we know, but a lot we do not. Are we supposed to look up every damn medication in their list, taking valuable time away from the only thing we are actually Paid To Do, which is transcribing, to be the doctor's research assistant and verify everything he says is correct? I don't think so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)