Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I personally have NEVER found a mistake that - I could try not to make again

Posted: Sep 13th, 2016 - 4:14 pm In Reply to: I don't see the big deal - pr

Which is why I don't check FIESA except when they get me and I am notified by email.

I know the specs extensively well, so is that what you are referring to, mistakes due to spec errors?

Otherwise, the errors I invariably make are one of a kind dumb mistakes that looking at does NOT help me to improve at all, just makes me want to kick myself, but I doubt checking it every day and/or kicking myself would help.

I only go into FIESA when I absolutely have to for the "yes you can dock my pay thank you very much" required responses.

Has that actually worked - I mean have you actually learned by looking at FIESA twice a week mistakes you made that you wouldn't make again? Just curious, because as hard as I try the errors I make are just human error, so I choose NOT to visit dumb FIESA all the time myself, but only when I absolutely have to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)