Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

No, I appreciate both of you unusuals - just wondering though

Posted: Sep 14th, 2016 - 8:57 am In Reply to: I take it as a means of fighting back against Nuance wage theivery more than as a learning experienc - sm

When I get an error and get the email, that is the ONLY time I go to my platform and listen, and challenge if possible.

Is that how you do it? I can't say I have had that many reversals, maybe a couple. Certainly not enough to warrant looking at FIESA more than when I get the emails.

Do you go into FIESA more than when you get the emails, and if so is that to find smaller errors that may be reversible?

When I get the errors I search back a month or two just to make sure I haven't missed anything, but usually just the errors they email me about are there.

Sorry if I was dismissive to you, pr, but personally I find looking at FIESA so offensive I only do it when I have to.

I kind of believed the hype a little when we first got it, but soon realized that the ones that seemed really should be reversed (like that time when they said HEENT should be HENT and I got a point off) they fight back and they win, and the QAs for my platform do not seem to do a lot of questionable or reversible points off anymore, for which I am grateful. Pretty sure our QA is here in the US though, so there's that.

Still, I get the errors, I deserve them, I just wish I didn't get money off for errors. That's just not fair is all.

The degree of difficulty of some of the work we do is incredibly hard, yet you find one word missing and boom my pay is docked. What about getting credit for all the ones I did get (not to mention the incredible amount of lph reducing research we do)?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)