Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

The work type one maybe - the missing a word how?

Posted: Sep 13th, 2016 - 5:53 pm In Reply to: almost all of my mistakes are human error too - pr

Usually when you miss a word it is an extra one the ISR puts or leaves out so really not usually specific to a particular dictator in my experience, so how to you mean pay more attention those particular dictators?

As far as the work types go (AND ages AND dates), that is one of those things I try to get settled at the beginning (changing it if it's wrong I mean) and then I check and double check every time before sending.

IMHO it is NOT a "learning" experience, so please don't encourage those jerks who invented it. It doesn't seem to me like you really learn any more than I do, but you are obviously somewhat of a glutton for punishment if you check the thing twice a week just for fun.

Again, I have to stress to anyone from Nuance FIESA team that we do NOT want to make mistakes that dock our pay, so if we do it's not intentional, right?

I don't mean to imply you are one, but really I cannot disagree with you more that checking FIESA helps you learn anything except how low Nuance thinks we MTs are and how they love to penalize our pay even further and make us feel like @#$%. Why you would subject yourself to that without need I do not know.

One good thing about them thinning down the mid and upper management ranks is we don't have (or as many at least of) those dumb "# of days since last CPSE" or "dumb errors you made this week" emails coming in.

They (rightly) are too busy to do that superfluous garbage that only has again the impact of shaming us for errors we certainly did not intend and are trying incredibly hard not to make, yet they seem to love to rub our noses in it. Nah. No good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)