Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Mommyjobs - MT

Posted: Sep 13th, 2016 - 2:08 pm In Reply to: mommyjobsonline.com, Does anyone know anything about this - Sandra

I can attest it is a scam. I fell for it and paid the 85 bucks because I thought at the time it was legit. I did get a password to get in and there were a multitude of jobs. The issue I had was I would apply to a job following the instructions and I never, ever heard back from anyone. Months later I needed the password again and got it from them. In the phone call I asked why a person never hears back from any jobs AT ALL EVER. She said she would look into it. Never heard from her again and never bothered. Just had to suck up the fact that I lost 85 bucks. Its a huge scam in that they even have someone answering the phone sometimes but you never, ever hear back from any of these places. Live and learn. Not only that, but seriously the company title should have gave me a first clue right?!?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)