Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

glass half empty - pepper

Posted: Sep 8th, 2016 - 11:34 am In Reply to: what happens when - glass half empty

I fully understand where you are coming from, this is what the MT business has done to all of us, always worrying about getting paid, having our pay reduced for some stupid crap thing, being treated like crap, etc. Just my thought though is that like Bernie wanting to break up the banks that are ruining this country, Nuance and M-Modal need to be broken up so the hospitals and small, decent MTSOs can be back in charge like in the old days. I so enjoyed working for the small mom and pop companies and being treated respectfully not knowing that some bigger, downright disgusting takeover was about to be entering our lives. Also, if the doctors have a problem with the people who make sure they get paid for their medical records have a problem with hourly wages for us then I move the blame over to them and in that case they are no better than Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)