Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Oh, I think we're clear that AHDI is not a union! - AmericanMT

Posted: Sep 2nd, 2016 - 3:31 pm In Reply to: But, AHDI is not a union. - jl2

I also think most of know the definition of a union, but thanks for patronizing us.

As far as "policing" goes, what would your call the AHDI book of style if not an attempt to police MTs? Basically, they want to police us individually, but not the entire American MT industry? Yeah, I guess there's more money for them in selling us an overpriced rule book and charging outrageous membership dues.

They "advocate for better healthcare information." HOW do they do this exactly? Does better healthcare information come out of a third-world country from an MT that barely speaks English? Shouldn't the Association for Healthcare Documentation INTEGRITY be concerned with securing and protecting healthcare information? How can they do this when healthcare information is routinely funneled outside American borders to a third-world country where HIPAA cannot be enforced? Shouldn't HIPAA be a major concern for the Association for Healthcare Documentation INTEGRITY?

Nope, they just wanna sell us a book and call themselves advocates of something to do with healthcare.

Wise up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)