Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Correct - the "patient" and "safety" are - neither necessary nor accurate

Posted: Aug 15th, 2016 - 2:27 pm In Reply to: Patient safety compensation needs to be rebranded - as Nuance Profit Grid.

For goodness sake, just tell us how you're figuring our pay, don't stick the knife in even with the dumb title. That's right, you'll make great pay UNLESS you compromise patient safety, and then your low pay will be your fault because you said patient was 82 years old and she is 83.

Only Nuance, with their supercilious masterminds - no doubt the same ones who developed the loathsome FIESA, the worst QA vehicle ever but the best pay cutting vehicle ever (clean and clinical pay cuts with no pain to the cutters, look at that) - would feel the need to bring in "patient" and "safety" into the title to remind us that they are just docking our pay for the safety of the patients, that's all. I don't even think MModal or any of the other bigger MTSOs have this level of doublespeak, facade, trojan horse-like malarkey.

They always have to make like they're doing it for our own good, for the patient's good! Total BS, it's for Nuance's bottom line and only that.

They totally put a divide between MT and QA, in fact put us at each other's throats for quite a while. Remember when you could actually ask a question and get an answer, not wait for the FIESA axe to drop? No communication at all allowed anymore for help. QA thought they were so high up and now their ranks are being cut and they are getting similar treatment. Can't say I'm too sorry about that, nor would you be if you were on the receiving end of the officious taunts we sometimes receive to justify cutting our pay. I know, I know, it's following the rules, but some of you just seem to like it way too much.

While we're on the subject, just so you know, TSM, I automatically delete the nice little email delineating all our errors in a row. Do you think anyone wants to see their own error in that fashion - for public consumption as such? And while you're at it that "days without critical error" thing is dumb too.

I just do NOT understand why they think any of this would motivate us not to make mistakes. Do you think we do it on purpose or something? If we knew we were making the dumb mistake we wouldn't have made it, do you get that?

We do NOT want our pay cut, also we do NOT want our errors paraded in front of our co-workers and we do NOT want to know that we broke the record for CPSE with our dumb error.

Are you crazy? How on earth is that helping anything? Sometimes I think whatever management courses they give to even low level management at Nuance are taught by Voldemort or something. No motivation from that! Just shame, pain, and hurt. Please stop.

All it would take is trying to put yourself in our shoes. Sometimes I think what makes Nuance tick is that anyone other than MTs have been told they are so far above us (who do the actual work, that is) that it is their right to shame us and treat us like dirt - keep us in line. Otherwise, how could they justify the horrible assumptions they make about us and terrible treatment? How about you try doing the job, not just 1 report, but 40 hours a week? See how you do.

The shaming thing doesn't work with anybody, does it? It would be interesting to know if anyone thinks it works for them. I know it doesn't for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)