Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

pretty sure there are rules and regs regarding unions - all smiles

Posted: Aug 15th, 2016 - 1:22 pm In Reply to: this is why unions were originally started don't you think... - nickMT

Because unions - the larger ones - pay unemployment and pay health insurance (through deductions on the paycheck), I'm sure there are rules and regs regarding unions.

But, back to the point - Nuance is really badly mismanaged - very badly mismanaged - not just transcription but most likely all facets in order to have such poor performance overall on the stock market for so many years.

I read some - very little - of their annual SEC filing and they said they were heavy in debt. Gee, wonder why. Could it be all the companies Nuance bought at inflated prices with golden parachutes for the CEOs of those companies?

I have very little business acumen but I must say I could see that one coming several years ago. Wonder why Mr. Ricci could not see it? Perhaps it is the forest trees thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)