Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My 2 cents - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Aug 14th, 2016 - 10:47 pm In Reply to: NEW GRID - mtfedup

Just like when the grid first rolled out, this is a weak, and failed, attempt to make us think they are actually doing anything good for us. They want us to leave so they have an excuse as to why they have to outsource the work either to India or the smaller US companies that utilize ICs. Yet again, they are trying to cut our already measly pay. It may be a way to cushion the blow should minimum wage rise. Either way, we lose....again.

Like you, I am simply doing the best I can but I no longer push myself anymore. Damn if you do and damn if you dont, so why push so hard? I do my hours and log off, no more and no less. Not my problem if reports go out of TAT. Their problem for setting the TAT so short.

At least if they do fire me, I can at least say I tried. These large MTSOs have it coming and I want to be around to watch the Titanic sink. I bet the labor board and unemployment department are going to busy because of us.

I am working on my way out, but holding on to this until I get my escape plan in order. Kinda hoping in a way that they just drop the ax on me. Tired of being stressed all the time and feeling like a piece of dirt under their feet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)