Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

India - Totally do not understand

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2016 - 7:05 pm In Reply to: QA/SHDA - Nona

Why do they constantly tell us the Indians are so good? One of my supervisors told me the Indians were better than we are...all middle class, college educated, with perfect English. She said beware, because they really are fantastic and we really are at risk of losing our jobs to them, they are THAT good.

We hear constantly how good they are, but whenever one of our QA/SHDAs tells what it's really like, it is exactly the opposite!! Did you ever feel like you were being lied to? Or like we all are until/if we become QAs?

Just don't understand how they think they can get away with telling us all one thing, and having the reality be exactly the opposite. What's up with my supervisor saying that? :( What is the point? I mean, it's one thing to lie to the doctors and hospitals, which they obviously must be doing, but to US, who will eventually find out if we become SHDAs? Makes no sense.

Anyway, I am not the OP but thank you for this. It is always so interesting to hear from QAs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)