Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

A little advice - MT41

Posted: Jul 15th, 2016 - 8:27 am In Reply to: Well . . . gulp! - Michele

Sorry about all the negative comments (although it's kind of hard to come up with positive ones!). I would say basically to just work when you're supposed to be working. Act as if you're in a true office setting and act accordingly. Since you're part-time, it should be easier to stick to the job without too many distractions. Do the best you can and accept the positive feedback you may get. Try to ignore the silly little errors they try to ding you for; we are just human. This could be a good situation for you to make a bit of extra money while in school, but it would be best to move on to another profession when you are able to. Use MModal for all you can--then move on. Much luck to you! Oh, also remember that sugar works best. I try to be as pleasant and understanding of my manager and PC as possible. In truth, most of them are just trying to help us out and their hands are tied by the upper level, too. Hope you find the positives in your new job!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)