Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Worked at Keystrokes - CMT/MT/QA

Posted: May 5th, 2016 - 7:52 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes - Cind

I worked there for almost a year in this past year. It took 58 days from application to first official work day. Your start date is the day you first work. So, they are too busy in human resources apparently. I got on a nice account, but found out I had to copy and paste x-rays to electronic medical record and do a lot of other time-consuming clerical work. You were compensated a slight bit for x-rays, but not for the other work of which I got tons every weekend. My boss upon several emails would never acknowledge this extra time spent on this work and finally began harassing me about the line count, which was the regular company line count you would perform for NO EXTRA CLERICAL WORK. They did run out of work around holidays and on other occasions and they I got notes about asking for a backup account. I finally asked, but didn't get one. The pay was auto-deposit, but around January or February they had one wire transfer payday, which was never explained and scary. The pay after that was normal. My QA person was quite nice. I had no list of chain of command and only dealt with the supervisor and QA person. Some people have said they liked their account or job at Keystrokes and I believe it is possible to get the right boss, right software and accounts that you could do very well. I made minimum wage the whole time and they didn't care because their pay was below that anyway. Still, how dare they complain about anything because they are ONLY paying minimum wage and getting away with it. I never had any QA complaints about the quality of my work, just the line count and I really worked on that, but the clerical work time should have been deducted from the line count, so beware of that. Ask up front if there is any going back and forth to the electronic medical record and chose another option of jobs from their list. They post each job on their website and it shows the software platforms. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)