Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 52)

Ya cannot say you were warned, all of us - sm - InkMT

Posted: Apr 27th, 2016 - 9:07 am In Reply to: iMedX - 26000 lines - What on earth?

from GIS (who was taken over by Imedx) warned those of you who Imedx also took over. In time you will not have a job, period. No way around it. After the insane line count requirements, you will see your accounts start to dry up (if they haven't already), most will go to India, what doesn't is really awful stuff. Eventually you will get an email saying your services are no longer required and your account no longer exists. You have no warning. They don't care if you actually managed to do mega lines or not (I know one MT who consistently did 30,000 lines a pay, accurate as well, she got fired too, a couple days after myself). So if you are waiting around for things to get better then you are just fooling yourself. Get another job if you don't have one already so you have something to fall back on. I had another MT job so did not care, I knew it was coming very shortly after Imdex took over GIS. It took about 18 months in all for them to destroy GIS and fire everyone. Get out NOW!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)