Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Foolishness - nikk2

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2016 - 2:40 pm In Reply to: ANY platform. They have many platforms - nm

I have to say, I have an expander that I have always put doctor's reports in mainly like H&Ps, op reports years before SR and I had hoped they would double my production - did some but mainly helped with doing a more error free report. What I am saying is, common sense tells you just because someone tells you SR will double your production it will not. Even if it was perfect and I know some platforms are pretty good, no way will it double production, I don't think reading a whole report, report after report without any correction will double your production, you still have to read it. All SR did was get our pay cut almost to India standards which is want they wanted - they couldn't get us to agree to a pay cut to 5 cents a line so they came up with this. I am on a terrible platform (my fault, I agreed to it so shouldn't complain) - but I will tell you, my grief is with the mothers trying to support their children which is not cheap in this day and age. At least I have Social Security helping me. How do you tell children they can't have new clothes, school supplies, a toy now and then, etc.? I have wanted to say this for awhile but actually since SR my work time has almost doubled and less pay so don't have much time to vent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)