Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

No 401K? - Best wishes

Posted: Apr 27th, 2016 - 7:41 am In Reply to: hidey ho - moonchild

Could you do COBRA for health insurance, that would cover you for18 months. Why don't you qualify for health insurance? Can't you do something in your state's health insurance exchange under the affordable care act? If you're not covered under a plan you will have to pay income tax. Didn't you have a 401K or IRA at some point in your working life? You seem surprised that MM locked you out of the system but that's what employers do when someone quits and it doesn't sound like you gave notice. I get that your job was hell but you probably needed an exit plan. I will be 62 in 3 months and have an on site job. I've had 2 managers from hell in the last 2 years and sit and plan how to get out of there every day, don't think I'll make it to 65, my happiness is too important. It isn't just the MTSOs that make employees lives difficult, it's everywhere. Good luck and enjoy your freedom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)