Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Have you ever heard of TAT? - ABC

Posted: Apr 21st, 2016 - 5:02 am In Reply to: also tts ic - tts mt

Obviously you don't know the meaning behind TAT (which stands for turn around time meaning the time it is dictated to the time it is submitted back to the facility). Some hospitals have work types that need to be done within an hour, sometimes 2, sometimes more. Long gone are the days of just getting to work whenever you please. It's a reality check for some, and it is no wonder the younger generation has a hard time working jobs.

And to the person who failed to confirm their vacation was approved, sorry hun, that was your own fault. This would be the same for any job that you have and not just this company.

I don't know why I come to this site any more because all it is is a bunch of whiners and moaners and usually the problems are your own that you created. Heaven forbid anyone say anything good about the company you are bashing as they are then "management." I have moved on from transcription and sounds like more of you should do the same. But good luck at a new job if you don't follow the rules/hours, etc.

Bye Felicias.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)