Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

When I request time-off I am ANSWERED PROMPTLY - TTS does not know the meaning of efficiency

Posted: Apr 8th, 2016 - 3:17 pm In Reply to: This is the person who posted under the OP - Why do this think what

I would assume it was the responsibility of whoever received the request to answer the request promptly.

I no longer work for TTS because of the administration who are for the most part incompetent but the company I work for now ANSWERS requests for time-off or any other e-mail I send to them.

Anyone who gives a pass to the Kelly Krew and their cover-ups for their incompetence needs to take a look at the job seekers forum and look at how many people feel the same way about Kelly and her Krew, including the non-sparkling Krystal, and the way the dimwits who run the company treat their employees.

Look at the thumbs down on their job seeker ads and those job seeker ads are pretty often, so you can draw your own conclusions about the company but it is not a good place to work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)