Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Not obsessed, just informed.. (Views: 31)

Yep. Too many secrets not in CP too. - Doh

Posted: Apr 14th, 2016 - 1:40 pm In Reply to: I wanted to send an email back with DUH on the - subject line (sm)

Got an email that client wants thus and such - which, by the way, is not in the CP _and_ is something every pod I have been, you would get smacked if you did it that way.

Also, apparently, others are making the same name selection error for a referring physician stated by one particular doctor. This ESL doctor has a very thick accent, and the majority of the doctors have foreign names that I have no idea what country of origin these doctors are from, so I have no idea how to pronounce them so I could figure out a possible spelling.

Plus, error ticket came from the client. I was told I should have put a blank, but I sent this job to QA, and they took out what I correctly did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)