Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Penalty Warning Notice - mefnmls

Posted: Apr 14th, 2016 - 4:04 am In Reply to: FormerFN has the facts correct - currentFNer

This is the Penalty Warning Notice that I have in MT Reference and looking back at my paid invoice I thought it was one dollar but no you are right it is 2 dollars but you are not charged for the whole dictation..

FutureNet Technologies Corporation
Transcription Division
Report Penalty Warning Notice Policy
It is the policy of FutureNet to issue a penalty notice according to the guidelines in the Quality Agreement signed by all new MTs upon hiring. This penalty will be enforced following the first 90 days of employment.
The following are errors that may result in a penalty warning:
1. Failure to follow hospital format.
2. Text errors (omitting dictation).
3. Patient demographics.
4. Incorrect report type.
5. Failure to sign off a completed dictation.
6. Failure to use spell check.
7. Misspelled physician name.
8. Incorrect job number/missing job number.
9. PRD/word expansion error.
10. Report typed in incorrect hospital.
11. Signature line error.
QA personnel will determine if an MT is making the same error/errors repeatedly and issue a Penalty Warning Notice.
The warning is to be filled out by QA and/or Workflow, and submitted to the MT Supervisor. If an MT receives 3 warnings for the same infraction, on the fourth infraction the MT will receive a Penalty in the amount of $2.00.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)