Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 49)

ah-ha - FormerFN

Posted: Apr 13th, 2016 - 12:38 pm In Reply to: thats the problem with this board - mefnmls

There are no "team leads" at FutureNet (Diamond Bar, CA). There's a supervisor over MT/ME (AL), a director (RS), a regional director (KA), head QA (LV), workflow supervisor (PH), and others. No one is called a team lead. There are no designated teams in this company.

FutureNet really does send out these caustic e-mails and notices about deducting entire pay for a report plus a penalty fee.

Maybe you work for a different FutureNet company?

There was a time when fellow MTs found each other jobs and were very helpful. Many of us financially supported MTs in emergency situations. We took strangers into our homes because they needed a place to live.

Yes, I agree, the industry is crap compared to years ago. Many of us lost our homes due to a lack of work, some have needed to resort to food pantries and other social services. All while the MTSOs live off the backs of our hard work, but cheat our line counts or pay less and less, or no longer have work available.

I think everyone is just searching for the truth about companies because we're all tired of being burned.

Hope life treats you well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)