Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Search on Indeed.. (Views: 37)

PAs and NPs are the worst - sm

Posted: Apr 11th, 2016 - 5:04 am In Reply to: Yes! PA and MD. - me too

They act like we should know what they want to say, which is difficult when they keep starting sentences over, saying, "no don't put that," not finishing sentences, and then when they know what they DO want to say, it sounds like a drunk person. I think the problem is they were never taught how to dictate in the first place and think we should take care of them. I have so much dead time with these guys sitting there flipping through papers saying, "let me see. I can't find it..." I listen to way too many personal conversations while they are dictating. They can't say the medications so they spell them, and spell them wrong. They mix up medication doses, actual limbs, upper/lower or right/left extremities, and their grammar makes me sick. I have one NP who actually dictates while she is on a treadmill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)