Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Don't feel like - The Lone Ranger

Posted: Apr 5th, 2016 - 11:15 am In Reply to: TAA petition 85182 - sm

I called my local Career Stop and I absolutely know the woman probably had to lay down or have a drink after our brief phone call. It was kind of humorous. They were transferring me around in the same office, because I could hear them talking to each other in the background. NO ONE had a clue. And of course, no call back.

This morning I called the state TAA person, and she was very receptive, until she found out the petition was originally filed in Indiana (I am in Louisiana). Then she said she had to reach out to the Indiana people. Ugh.

Not having a good feeling..... BUT, you never know. I have been taking print screen shots of all of my "NJA" times for proof. I'm not going to quit until I've exhausted all options.

Seems to me the only reason some would get it and others not, is due to state employees being uninformed about a federal program. If very few people are taking advantage of it, these representatives have no idea what to do.

I will go straight to the federal office if I have to. These state employees are being paid by federal grant money to distribute these funds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)