Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

If it is like our new account it starts with a trickle - LDSMT

Posted: Apr 5th, 2016 - 9:07 am In Reply to: Where are the new accounts? - Whatajoke

We got a new account in our POD a week or two ago. It took the account a couple of days after it was supposed to start to actually send any work, and then it just trickled in. We are being told the volume is picking up, but it is not my primary account in our POD so I haven't seen much of it to know if it is of any meaningful volume yet. Obviously since we still have NJA everyday, it is not the volume that was hoped for. Supposedly more changes in our POD in the next couple of days to help the situation. How many months have we been hearing that message now? Every week I sign on hoping the tide has turned, and yet yesterday was the worst Monday I have had since Christmas. I only work 4 hours on Monday and can usually get 4 hours of work in as little as 5 hours since not as many people work on Monday. Yesterday it took 6.

So if you are getting new accounts, don't expect any real volume for a while it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)