Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IMEDX line count say what? - WC

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2016 - 12:21 pm

okay my fellow MT peeps, explain this to me...

1.  .I have asked my supervisor who always gets back with me that as a part-time person I am to do 13,000 lines a pay period and 300 lph...now I work 4 hours a day 5 days a week.  Okay 4 hours a day at 300 lph is 1200. 1200 x4 is 6000. The question is if I am to get 13,000 a pay period and I cannot work more unless there is extra work or bonus work or if I have permisson too, how am I supposed to get 6500 lines a week to get the 13,000 total?

2.  We are to clock in and  not clock out to end of shift regardless of bad jobs with 500 blanks we have to take time to fill in, tech problems, slow jobs, no work, etc. BUT we still have to get 300 lph and when I asked about that, the only answer I got is we just have to clock in and out no matter what and my supervisor said to leave a note in HR about what happened and why the line count was not reached...now the third one has to do with this one too (raises another question)

3.  So today, a notice was sent out to everyone for bonus. The notice said "you DO NOT have to be CURRENT with lines or HOURS to receive bonus.  Now to me that raises the question of okay if I am not current, let's say I only did 900 instead of 1200 in 4 hours, that means I can make it up, but if I make it up, let's say I add another hour, then that would be 5 hours and 1200 divided by 5 hours is not 300 lph. SO I wrote the supervisor about this and this is what she said back. "Just make sure you write down the amount of time you got for the bonus" what does that say to you? This is what it says to me. Lets say I do 900 on 4 hours of work (clock in and out) and I do 400 in 1-1/2 hours of bonus. Do I only report as bonus that which has 1200 taken away so that it shows I made the quota and what is left over is bonus?  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)