Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

fellow part timer - WC

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2016 - 8:24 pm In Reply to: As a fellow part timer, the only question I can answer is (sm) - PTimer

You can work up to 29 in a pay week...that week starts Sun-sat. This is what I have been told...so this pay period ended the 31st ...new one started April 1, that was a Friday. I work Friday and Sat so I can work but I have to include the hours before even though they are not on that pay period...you can from Sun to sat and so friday and sat when I work, I can not go over 29 hours when it is added to the rest of the week. She said HR will separate the pay periods. Crazy huh? AND you CANNOT work extra up to 29 hours UNLESS you have permission on that day you are working and there is extra work. You can only work your 4 hours. The only way you can get 29 is if you are allowed too. That is from my supervisor. Crazy daisy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)