Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Partial answer - wc

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2016 - 4:24 pm In Reply to: partial answer - me

I am not worrying anymore either. Nothing they say makes any sense. I mean seriously, how are you behind if you made line count? That makes absolutely no sense. I am called my supervisor Monday, my day off, and get this crud sorted out once and for all. Also the 13,000 speech and so much text. They explained that when it first came out and again made no sense, but if you get the 13000 that is all that matters. I am going to see what she says about making up lines stuff and I;ll get back with you on it. I can get about 255 lph and that is IF everything goes well. This morning was a nightmare and I only got 160 lph in the first hour. Im just gonna try and get my 13,000 and that's it, and Im taking the bonus, you bet you, just want an answer to that line thing cause the one she gave me didn't add up. I seriously don't think they know either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)