Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 64)

partial answer - me

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2016 - 2:18 pm In Reply to: IMEDX line count say what? - WC

My first thought is on your third item, whatever you get for bonus, claim it all. When they say you don't have to be current, I'd run to the bank with it & claim every line possible for the extra. I'm part-time also. The quota always says amount of lines for speech AND amount of lines for text jobs. If they seriously expect me to get both of those, it'll never happen. I've asked what the total is supposed to be when they send out a mix of jobs & have never gotten an answer. If they want me to get 13,000 speech lines, then they need to just send me speech jobs only. They don't do that. I get both. I can't meet lines on both & have given up trying. At this point, I don't meet either.

I've asked about the clock in/out also with no work. I get the same answer. Clock in and out on time. I do what I can. Beyond that, I don't worry about it anymore. If they fire me, great. If they don't, great. I do my best but will no longer stress about the politics in that place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)