Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

its a mess - WC

Posted: Apr 5th, 2016 - 1:09 pm In Reply to: Its a mess - mt

You know I think we are all told something different cause no one understands any of it. We have to get 13,000 line count so that is what I am shooting for and I am not gonna figure out traditional and all that cause sometimes I get all editing. Im just gonna go for total. I am doing extra work when available but i have my hours figured I can work and divide that into 13,000 and make it come out 300 a day..lol so that is what Im doing. All this make up time and line count does not make any sense and my supervisors are not answering my questions and the one that did told me that is because they are all confused and honestly do not know what to tell us because they are not getting answers either. I have just decided to relax and go with the flow and do what I said above.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)