Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Negative posters - positivepatty

Posted: Mar 21st, 2016 - 9:01 am

So many negative posters out there got people running scared.  My best advice to those about to start with a new company, just do it and give it a shot.  Twice I came here asking about a particular company and was told run away fast.  All negativity, not enough pay, too much micromanagement, nit-picking, etc.  Well both times they were dead wrong.  I worked at the first job for 5 years, but due to unforseen circumstances I had to leave, it was the hardest decision I had to make because I loved the company so much.  The second time I was told the same thing, run, run, run away as fast as you can, you'll never make your line counts there, pay sucks, micro-managed, blah, blah, blah, almost like they just keep repeating themselves with every single company somebody asks about.  It turns out I took the job, even though I warned against it, and I love it... plenty of work to keep me busy and then some, pay is better than most, and I can't really think of anything negative to say about them.  I get the feeling that its just a few people here that no matter what job they have they won't be happy, lazy people who just want paid for not working, don't want to or not willing to stick to a schedule, make careless mistakes, then blame the company for their own shortcomings.

So please don't base your decision on whether or not to take a job based on the negative remarks here.  Everybody's experience is different.  I think any job is what you, yourself, makes of it.  I say if you think the job is a good fit for you, take it and give an honest go at it, you just might end up with the perfect company for you... or you could listen to the negative-nancys on here and just might lose out on that perfect company for you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)