Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I Agree - worn out CMT

Posted: Mar 21st, 2016 - 10:02 pm In Reply to: Don't make your decisions based on someone else's recommendation - This is what MTStars says itself

This looks like it was posted by administration. It is a good reminder. We all have experiences good or bad and you can kind of tell when someone sounds honest or is just venting bad thoughts, but it is good to be forewarned that there can be good and bad in each experience and you just try to deal with it like everyday life. You weigh the value of having a job, how happy you are, how much effort you put into it, and other options and just go for whatever you decide. My main issue is that I won't be tortured with 90% ESL anymore. I work hard for each company while I am there, but I will quit and move on if things are too bad. From a CMT of 32+ years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)