Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Rude and unappreciative - Ancient MT

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2016 - 7:13 pm In Reply to: Negative posters - positivepatty

You're welcome for our taking the time to answer your posts and giving you information, good and bad, about a particular company.  I'm not sure why youi bothered to ask if you were not going to use that information. 

I find the posts on here regarding companies very enlightening, and this is why I will save myself the experience of workin for Nuance, MM or TTS. 

Unlike you, I have never seen a group of MTs post the same thing.  When you see a company with nothing but bad posts, you would be foolish to then go work for them, as more often than not, they probably have not just fired the nitpicky QA person or rude manager, thus giving you a good experience.  Don't blame us for giving it to you like it is from experience.

You said:  "just a few people here that no matter what job they have they won't be happy, lazy people who just want paid for not working"  On what planet are "Lazy MTs" paid for not working???

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)