Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agree and disagree. - My take FWIW. sm

Posted: Mar 21st, 2016 - 11:10 am In Reply to: Negative posters - positivepatty

When looking at companies to jump to, you have to keep an open mind and weed through the drive-by "run away" comments, and keep those with hard facts about pay, platform, etc. Sometimes you do have to see for yourself, in spite of bad reviews, if it was a good move. (Likewise, glowing reviews do not always mean a good experience, as I found out.) Of course it is a hassle if it does not work out and the whole search process begins again, but it may turn out to be The Perfect Fit.

I do take issue with your comment about the few unhappy, "lazy people." As you said yourself, everybody's experience is different. For example, I work at Nuance. We have a multitude of supervisors, some good, some bad (I have a good one); some platforms are productive, some not (average for my team is low 200s lph, MLS on other platforms boast 300 lph), some on this forum like it, I do not; good and bad accounts (supervisor hinted to me that one of mine has the worst dictators she has ever heard!) So those grumbling about a company may very well be good, hardworking MLS who have good reasons for their negative reviews, while others at the same company are baffled by them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)