Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You are absolutely correct, it boggles the mind - what the Capacity Optimization Team

Posted: Mar 20th, 2016 - 7:05 am In Reply to: They are creating this mess - all smiles

is for. Obviously NOT for capacity optimization or else these problems would not be happening all the time. I hope they don't get paid much.

I wish they would be penalized every time the capacity is not optimized, just like we are penalized for 98.3 instead of 98.2.

While I'm at it, the speech engine is STILL defaulting to 2015, so can someone get $100 off their paycheck for that whopping great omission, just like we would if it were our report? They are making extra work for us, so how about it, Nuance? You like docking pay so much, how about you take a swipe at the bigger fish?

Something tells me we are the only people they are docking pay for because we are the low lying fruit with absolutely no workplace standards or job protection.

The ultimate insult: Not actual MONEY for OT, but we'll give you 1 hour PTO for 4 hours worked. But then next week when you run out of work go ahead and use that PTO, okay?

Considering PTO payout is way down because average hourly is way down I would imagine MT wide, it's easy for them to offer something like this rather than real money. The sad thing is we are all making so little now they should be offering lph plus a half like they used to because it's still not a lot anyway. Then you'd get people on there to work because it would be worth it.

Someone in an office somewhere is making $100,000+ per year thinking up ways to take more and more off our pay and offer more and more demeaning ways to put lipstick on that pig. They don't even try very hard to disguise their absolute disregard and disrespect for the work we do anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)