Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

gone girl - moonchild

Posted: Mar 11th, 2016 - 10:18 pm

thank you to all of for your support and allowing me to vent over the years.  i so hope your turn is coming, but i am indeed over and out with this place.  i was going to work through today to finish the week, but at around 11:30 last night, after having spent a half hour earlier in the day with the tech guy upgrading my browser just so i could access the page where i sign my acknowledgment of being on corrective action/performance management, i just asked myself why?  why even finish your shift?  why put yourself through another minute?  and i could find no good reason.  so i sent them all an email that i was done and there wasn't much else to say.  and that was that.  this afternoon when i went in to see if there was an email response, as expected i was already locked out of email.  they have my personal email and my address if they want me. 

its a weird feeling, being unemployed.  and maybe i'll look around for something part time if i get really sick of having no money.  but i think i'll have enough to get by at least the same as how its been working for MModal,what with my tax refund and the 401k i took some money from.  until SS kicks in.  i'll have to figure out health insurance but right now knowing that i won't ever have to sign into fluency again is just a really peaceful feeling. 

maybe, MAYBE, now i can back my circadian rhythm that has been so out of wack since i started working nights, and maybe, MAYBE i can find the energy and interest in taking care of myself and lose some weight, all thinks that i've lost in the last few years.  i know i can really only blame myself for a lot of things, but i had allowed this place to completely wreck my mental health and i just couldn't get it back while working there.  i think i'll be ok.  i know i will be.

watch me get hit by a truck tomorrow, lol.

anyway....mad respect to all of you.  hang in there.  and thanks again.  i'm sure i'll pop in from time to time. 

i had my first job as a medical transcriptionist in 1982 using typewriters and carbon copies with white out, lol, those were the days.  we've seen a whole mess of change.  what a long strange trip its been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)