Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I quite effective immediately (something I've never done in the 30 years I've been an MT) - but

Posted: Mar 12th, 2016 - 12:28 am In Reply to: gone girl - moonchild

it was the best thing I did. I ended up at MM through a buy-out and lasted 2 years.

I was literally in tears (once again) that last day because of the endless specs, 23 main accounts, nitpicky offshore QA, and said to myself, this is so not worth it. My supervisor was great and she actually said she totally understood and was very nice about it and wished me well.

My husband was supportive with the two months I didn't work, which I haven't done since I was 16 years old, as I looked for a something that I would love again and phew! I found it. Smaller company, family owned, IC with a flexible schedule, QA helpful, no 'grading', and within 3 months I was promoted and got a raise. There is a better life outside of MM!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)