Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

moonchild - MTFedUp

Posted: Mar 12th, 2016 - 9:51 am In Reply to: gone girl - moonchild

SO proud of you. Though I will miss your posts, I always knew there were a few of us around a long time. You just told "my" story, except that I'm still here. I have done transcription since 1984. The good old days when I made what I worth, and still AT HOME. Cannot pretend anymore to care about this horrible company. And after losing my HDSM recently, it's time to go. I will not comply with the "new rules" that change every day. As soon as my HDSM was gone, the time card nazi has done nothing but try to undo everything she did. I am on my way out. I guess I am still in that "stuck stage." Like you said, it's strange without being employed. But your anxiety is over, sister.

Please keep in touch with us. Wish I could tell you my name, because I am pretty sure you and I have worked together many times, probably on mandatory calls together (the good old days), etc.

Here's to YOU!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)