Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You Can Still Help Here - Gone MT, too

Posted: Mar 12th, 2016 - 11:03 am In Reply to: gone girl - moonchild

I left "this place" and MT completely 3-1/2 years ago. I come on here to re-affirm that I made a darn good decision getting out of MT. I also come on here to help encourage people who are trying to get out of MT completely.

I don't support those who are holding onto hope, and keep chasing after one MT company and another, thinking something bad isn't going to happen to wherever you are working, if it's MT.

I, too, was the victim of a "takeover" in 2012. I had finally left MM in 2009, and in 2012 got slammed back---horrible days. Anyway, I got myself in gear, and 8 months later was out of MT completely.

You can still offer support here. You will be helping a lot of people by letting everyone know that you made a good decision getting out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)