Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

GTS (Global Transcription Services - Australia) - tellycola

Posted: Mar 9th, 2016 - 2:19 pm

I have been happily employed with GTS (Global Transcription Services) since 2011.
Because I am in North America, I typically work while they are sleeping and have
always appreciated this flexibility.
Communication and feedback are always clear and timely.
They have high quality standards but as should every transcription
company/transcriptionist and this was instilled in me from the course I completed with CanScribe.
I am always paid the same day I invoice through Paypal.

I have been happily employed with GTS (Global Transcription Services) since 2011.  Because I am in North America, I typically work while they are sleeping and have always appreciated this flexibility.  Communication and feedback are always clear and timely.

They have high-quality standards but as should every transcription company/transcriptionist and this was instilled in me from the course I completed with CanScribe.  I am always paid the same day I invoice through Paypal.

Trish

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)