Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Right - MT17

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 12:09 pm In Reply to: prevailing wage.. - AP MT

It is possible, but, you could contact the DOL in the area in which they are located and discuss the matter, and then they could tell you whether what AP is doing is ok or not. AP doesn't have the best reputation for being squeaky clean. I think there are loop holes that these companies are finding, and once the investigation is over, they let a little time pass and then are up to no good again. Maybe it's time the DOL has another look at AP. I worked for a company where myself and another girl were on an account, the other girl had a higher prevailing wage but my employer actually bumped me up to match her because she felt it was only fair as we did the same exact job...but as far as not meeting your prevailing wage at the end of the day, doesn't sound right to me still.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)