Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

my biggest complaint - moonchild

Posted: Feb 25th, 2016 - 4:40 pm In Reply to: Question for MTs who have been here awhile . . . - poorMT

is the 40% pay cut we took when we started doing ASR. i still can't get over it. it is simply unconscionable that they think this is remotely fair. their ASR sucks and it takes me more time correcting every other word or sentence then it ever did with straight typing. i've lost all my will to work, and some days even to live, because i can't pay my bills and i'm working for this crappy company that does not care about the very workers they need to make them look good. i'd work my butt off for a company that showed they cared but not for these guys. at the wages they pay, even getting an extra 1000 lines a week would barely matter. so why try?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)