Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

to making me sad - anon

Posted: Feb 13th, 2016 - 8:39 pm In Reply to: You post is making me so sad. - anon

I appreciate your kind empathy, but, wow, I was not an abandoned, uneducated teenage baby mom. I have a college degree and gave up an extremely lucrative career in advertising for the security and stability of MT, and to raise and school my child at home. Getting back into that business at my age and in this tech-crazy era is not easy. I have another plan anyway. My life is not so much depressing as enraging. I've pared down my life and learned to make do so much it really wouldn't take that much more in the paycheck to make a world of difference. For me anyway. And I'm earning on the high end for MTs; it's still not enough. So anyway don't think this only stinks for people who don't have their acts together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)