Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What I did... - Old Hippie

Posted: Feb 13th, 2016 - 1:43 pm In Reply to: Need words of wisdom-ESL dictators - FrustratedMT

I saved dictations by Dr. name and type of report. Then I'd bring them up and paste them into the bottom of the document, putting something like a line of <><><><><> between the current doc and the pasted doc, so I couldn't forget that I had an pasted doc below the signature line before sending. This helped having a reference in the document. You can also open the sample report in a separate window, just be careful to know which one is your current doc. You could make all your samples blue text to make sure you are transcribing the right doc. This is how I trained myself on the really tough ESLs and it wasn't a long process. Time consuming but it paid off in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)