Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You post is making me so sad. - anon

Posted: Feb 13th, 2016 - 12:04 pm In Reply to: ESL dictators - anon

Can't afford to heat your home or visit your daughter, work 14 hours a day and don't have time to cook or clean. That is so sad and depressing! My life isn't perfect but compared to that stuff, I have it made. I have a husband with a good job. I only work part time so I have time to take care of our kids and the house. We have a nice house, food, money for heat and gas, money saved for our kids college. I know there are lots of people out there struggling, but your situation is making me so depressed. You and that mom22 person. It's so sad how women get stuck divorced, supporting kids, no education to get a decent-paying job. I wish I could just stop the madness for young ladies. Don't get pregnant until you have an education and a good job so you can support yourself and your kids if you have to. Find a good man who you won't have to divorce. Is it really that hard? Does your upbringing set you up for that kind of life so you don't even have a clue how to avoid getting into that trap of poverty level single parent? Thank God my mother insisted I go to college. I do MT because I can work from home and take care of things here, but I do have a college degree and could do other things, which I probably will once my kids graduate high school. I don't make a lot of money but it helps with the bills. I can't imagine supporting myself and my kids on MT wages. My heart goes out to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)