Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I do not think all jobs will be lost but--sm - anon

Posted: Feb 11th, 2016 - 11:51 am In Reply to: You will be gone, no job, wait and see! - MT

I think there will still be some jobs available in the states for transcription/editing but I expect the number of openings to continue to decline. I also expect that of the work that remains, it will be the worst dictators who are no match for VR. So this means that the jobs left will be terrible work without the buffer of those good ones who help improve the line count and it is highly unlikely that the pay will increase for the remainders.

When you add to this some of the ridiculous standards for quality, and the new emphasis on eliminating blanks (coupled with the bad dictators), the question will likely become is it even worth it? For some, it will be their only option but there will be others like me who are ready to jump ship because the work stress and pay no longer fit into the trajectory of what I want for my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)