Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

This is a terrible place to ask that question! - CSStudent

Posted: Feb 8th, 2016 - 9:03 am In Reply to: I'm looking for reviews from Career Step students - Anxious

I didn't even want to reply to THIS message as I know I will get a ton of terrible replies to my post also. This message board is a bit biased, Andrews is the only school praised here. I am sure it is a wonderful school, but I feel people should hear about other schools as well. Go to the Facebook Page - Jobs For Pre-Grad & Graduate Medical Coders and Billers - and post this question or questions about other schools. You will find students from ALL different schools and get their opinions. Very informative and very supportive people in whatever direction you may go.
I am a Career Step Student and I am over halfway through the program. If you want to email me I will try to give you the best information I can. It is nice for students that there are many options out there. Do a lot of research and pick the school that best fits your needs and financial situation. Good luck to you! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)